With Paleo, we begin to rediscover the first ages of humanity. We are bringing the healthy and traditional cooking methods right back to your kitchens. It has been ages, cast iron is still known as the only material that can diffuse the heat best and seal the flavour in the food with no nutritional value loss. Paleo products are made of cast iron. So, all Paleos can be used on all types of cooktops from induction to gas hobs. Along with its stylistic design, Paleo cooking also saves energy, provides maximum taste with the healthiest cooking experience. Paleo… The best way of taste…
CARE AND USE INSTRUCTION:
· First of all if your product has a label on it, please carefully remove it. Before using your product for the first time add some vinegar in some water for boiling in it. After then, wash it with water and washing-up liquid, let it dry properly. Now, it is ready to use. You can use very little oil for your health and if apply little oil by using a brush, it would be more efficient to reach over the inside surface of your product. Always ensure that heat up cast iron products slowly. Start cooking initially with a few minutes at a low temperature. Then can be used medium heat for cooking that can be reduced gradually. Due to the good heat distribution of cast iron, it’s not necessary to cook at high temperatures. But if you want to use high heat than you should raise the temperature gradually in order to protect your product. Don’t heat an empty cast iron product for a long time, add water or oil when heating. When on a stovetop, use a burner nearest in size to the diameter of the product bottom to avoid hotspots and over-heating of sidewalls and handles. Use oven mitts to protect hands from hot cookware, handles and knobs. Protect countertop/tables by placing hot cookware. For added longevity to your products allow to cool down at least 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water
1. Purchased items should be checked before signing the delivery note as once you sign the note, Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro store will not be responsible for any missing items or any kind of physical damage on the item purchased and therefore, indicating that the return and exchange policy will not be applicable.
2. Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro will gladly Return or Exchange your purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Products should be accompanied with the sales invoice for Exchange and/or Refund.
4. The returned item must be unused and in its original packaging, which includes the operation manual, accessories, registration card, free of costs bundles (bundled items or promotional vouchers) etc.
5. Exchange and/or Refund is not applicable in cases where the packaging is incomplete or the product is defective.
6. Delivery, installation, and service charges if any are non-refundable once performed.
6. Refund through Credit/Debit card will incur deduction of transaction charges.
7. Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro reserves the right to deduct BD 7.00 for delivery charges in cases of return/exchange of Appliances.
Dead on Arrival/ Not Functioning:
1. Products that are returned within 10 days as “Dead on Arrival” / “Not Functioning” may be Exchanged or Refunded after technical inspection from either our technicians/manufacturers’ or the supplier technicians.
2. Any product purchased within 7 days and returned as “Dead on Arrival”/“Not Functioning “as per operational manual/falling short of declared product specifications, will be exchanged or refunded after it has been tested by our personnel’s or manufacturer’s authorized service center technician, as applicable. The process can take up to four working days. Exchange/Refund will be processed only after the investigation/technical report.
Store Management will act as per the above policies and its decision will be treated as the final decision.