Boucheron for women is a symbol of splendour, tradition and elegance, a classic floral oriental fragrance. Boucherons designers created this elegant perfume in 1988 and it was inspired by the art of Parisian goldsmiths from Place Vendome. The fragrance in perfume concentration has a shape of a ring, edt and edp also have a symbolic shape of a ring. The basic notes are sweet floral-fruity ones with a spicy note of basil and bitterness of pelargonium, which slowly receives intensity with ylang-ylang, tuberose, daffodil, orange blossom from Morocco and jasmine. The base, which is as thin, opulent and elegant as the whole composition, encompasses: civet, benzoin, woody notes, Tonka bean, Indian vanilla, oakmoss, ambergris and musk. The perfume was created by Francis Deleamont and Jean-Pierre Bethouartin 1989. A collection of 4 perfumes by Boucheron, called "Parfums de Joaillier"-Waters by Jeweler, was introduced in 2007. The design of bottles was inspired by this houses jewelry creations and they seem like a metamorphosis of a jewel into bottles. There are initials P and J (Parfums de Joaillier) on the bottles and are written in gold and silver colour. All perfumes in this collection, except for the pink Miss Boucheron-Parfums de Joallier, have the colour of the gem amethyst. This special limited edition is available as 100ml edp spray and carries the same notes as the original version. You can read more about it in the article Special Jewelers Edition of the house Boucheron
1) Customer can return wrong item at no additional courier cost only if item is not opened, and seal is not removed
2) Customer must inform seller of wrong shipment in 2 businesses days from recipient.
1) Customer must inform seller of default/damaged item in 2 business days of recipient.
2) In case of default item then seller will collect the item and replace with new good condition item.
1) Sold item can not be returned and refunded after seal is opened.
2) Exchange is possible within 7 business days from purchase date only of item is not opened and/or used and/or seal is opened.