The GOLDLINE 3 Temperature Self Cleaning Bottle-less Water Cooler with Child Safety Lock is made with an innovative stainless steel cabinet. It offers a choice of 3 water temperatures. The easy-to-use push button spouts make it so much more convenient to use. Simply press the temperature button of choice and allow the water to flow from the given spout. The cold water is approximately 5-10° C. The hot is approximately 85-95° C. Due to the extremely hot water, we’ve added a child safety lock on the hot water faucet. There is a built-in nightlight making the water spouts clearly visible in the dark.
- With a security lock on the hot water tap to prevent accidental burns
- Two switches at the back the red for heating and the green for cooling
- LED indicator lights make you clear about the operation status
- The water barrel seat and the drip tray are detachable for easy cleanup
- Designed with a large storage cabinet to place disposable plastic cups
- Perfect for home office and public places like a library and restaurant etc.
- With a good bearing capacity to holds
- The drip tray avoids water spills and the anti-dust mite water barrel seat ensures the hygienic drinking water
- Heating Power 550W.
- Dispenser with storage cabinet
- Heating Power 550W
- Stainless steel tank
- Capacity for hot water is 5L/H
- Capacity for cold water is 2L/H
- Temperature for hot water is 85-95.C
- Temperature for Cold water is 5-10.C
- Heating Tank 1 Liters
- Cooling Tank 4 Liters
- 2 Year Warranty.
TMA/COES shall guarantee good quality and
proper functioning of the purchased device if used in the manner appropriate
for the purpose thereof and in accordance with the operation manual, and shall
provide warranty services subject to the following conditions:
- Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective
parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the
period of 12 months since the date of purchase.
- The device is considered defective if it fails to
perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical
specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and
the failure is due to internal device characteristics
- All defaults will be handled by our technical team.
- The authorized technical team have the right to carry out
repairs and/or carry out the replacement of any spare part with necessary parts.
- The customer has no right to claim the replaced parts.
What is covered?
For the customer to be eligible for any of
the following claims, the warranty must be valid:
- The warranty covers the cost of on-site inspection of
the faulty device and bringing it.
- During the warranty period, the warranty covers the charges
of repair and replacements of any part with genuine part or, in case genuine
parts are not available, with another part of equivalent quality to the
What is not covered?
will be null and void and will not cover failures due to any of the following:
- Misuse or tempering of the product.
- Damages resulting from misuse or deliberate negligence
- Fluctuations and instability of incoming government
main line voltage.
- Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited
regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- Natural disasters.
- In AC, Filters and Remotes Control
- Operating the device in manner contrary to operation
- Wrong installations if it had by 3rd party –
non TMA/COES engineers/technicians
- Customers attempting the repair on their own will by an
- The warranty will be null and void if reinstallation.
- Routine maintenance is not covered by the extended
warranty contract, however, if the customer wishes to benefit from our
maintenance services, there will be a separate contract, which has to be signed
by the customer.
The customer does not have the right
to replace the sold equipment except in the event of a failure that cannot be
fixed or the costs of repairing the device, including spare parts and labor
wages, are more or equal to the purchase price of the device, as stated in the