|Product Name||ISAW Extreme|
|Sensor||12MP 1/2.3” Sony Exmor® CMOS Sensor|
|Lens Type||High Precision F/2.4 Lens|
|Buttons||Shutter / Quick Setup / Mode|
|Storage||Micro SDHC / SDXC|
|USB||Battery Recharge / File Management / Time Sync / External MIC|
|Micro HDMI||Live / Playback|
|MIC||Built in MIC / External MIC connection via USB|
|LCD||2 in. (360×240) (Live / Playback / Settings)|
|WiFi||Built in WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)|
|LED||3 x LED Indicator|
|Type||Rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Running Time||Appx. 2 hrs (Continuous Rec.)|
|Resolution||1080p / 960p / 720p / 480p|
|High Speed Recording||1080p (60fps) / 960p (60fps) / 720p (120fps) / 480p (240fps)|
|Video Quality||Super Fine / Fine / Normal|
|Time Lapse||Interval video recording (1sec / 3sec / 5sec / 10sec / 30sec /|
|Resolution||12M / 8MP / 5MP|
|Burst Shot||12 shots per second|
|Image Quality||Super Fine / Fine / Normal|
|Time Lapse||Interval photo shoot (0.5sec / 1sec / 3sec / 5sec / 10sec / 30sec|
|Video||Thumbnail / Playback / Backward Playback / REW / FF / Previous|
File / Next File
|Photo||Thumbnail / Play / Slide show / Previous File / Next File|
|User Interface||Color graphical user interface on LCD screen|
|Waterproof Protection||YES (IP68)|
|Waterproof Depth Rate||60m / 196ft|
|Open Housing||Simply interchangeable from waterproof housing to open housing|
|61mm (W) x 32mm (D) x 43mm (H)|
MCC After Sales Policy:
Return & Exchange Policy:
1. Please check product at the time of delivery. After delivery we will not be responsible of any missing item or damage.
2. MCC can return or exchange any purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. The return or exchange product must be unused and in its original packing.
4. Exchange or Refund is not applicable in cases where the packaging is incomplete or the product is used.
5. Products will be exchanged or refunded based on the manufacturer’s authorized service center’s final report and approval.
6. MCC will not be held responsible for data loss or transfer of data for exchange/returned products.
7. MCC will issue credit note for approved refund claims/exchange difference.
Dead on Arrival/ Not Functioning:
Products that are “Dead on Arrival” / “Not Functioning” may be Exchanged or Refunded after technical inspection from either our technicians/manufacturers’ or the supplier technicians.
As per manufacturers policies.