Quickly and easily transfer files between On The Go (OTG)-enabled Android smartphones and tablets*, and PC and Mac computers with the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0.
Free up space on your mobile devices to add up to 256 GB** more photos, videos and music or transfer content from your computer to access when you’re out and about.
Simply connect to the micro-USB port of your Android device to move content to the drive, or quickly transfer files from drive to computer with the high-speed USB 3.0 connector.
With transfer speeds of up to 150MB/s^, quickly move whole movies, albums, audiobooks and music libraries to your computer.
Simply plug the drive into your OTG-enabled Android devices to access and manage content anywhere. Easily attach to key-rings to carry with you wherever you go.
Expand your Storage
With up to 256 GB capacity, SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 gives you plenty of storage capacity for photos, music, videos and other files. Move old content off your phone so you have more space for capturing new experiences.
Manage your Files with the SanDisk Memory Zone App
Download the free SanDisk Memory Zone app (available on Google Play)^^ to keep an eye on your available memory and manage, organise and back up your files.
Compatible Devices and Disclaimers
The Dual Drive 3.0 is compatible with most Android devices; please see manufacturer’s website for the complete list.
* Requires device with On The Go (OTG) support. See manufacturer’s website for list of compatible devices.
**1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
^ Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150 MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes.
^^ Download and installation required.
Android and Google Play are trademarks or Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
MCC After Sales Policy:
Return & Exchange Policy:
1. Please check product at the time of delivery. After delivery we will not be responsible of any missing item or damage.
2. MCC can return or exchange any purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. The return or exchange product must be unused and in its original packing.
4. Exchange or Refund is not applicable in cases where the packaging is incomplete or the product is used.
5. Products will be exchanged or refunded based on the manufacturer’s authorized service center’s final report and approval.
6. MCC will not be held responsible for data loss or transfer of data for exchange/returned products.
7. MCC will issue credit note for approved refund claims/exchange difference.
Dead on Arrival/ Not Functioning:
Products that are “Dead on Arrival” / “Not Functioning” may be Exchanged or Refunded after technical inspection from either our technicians/manufacturers’ or the supplier technicians.
As per manufacturers policies.