Designed for professional photographers and videographers, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as RAW and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 260 MB/s. Thanks to its U3 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 30 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U3. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools.. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
MCC After Sales Policy:
Return & Exchange Policy:
1. Please check product at the time of delivery. After delivery we will not be responsible of any missing item or damage.
2. MCC can return or exchange any purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. The return or exchange product must be unused and in its original packing.
4. Exchange or Refund is not applicable in cases where the packaging is incomplete or the product is used.
5. Products will be exchanged or refunded based on the manufacturer’s authorized service center’s final report and approval.
6. MCC will not be held responsible for data loss or transfer of data for exchange/returned products.
7. MCC will issue credit note for approved refund claims/exchange difference.
Dead on Arrival/ Not Functioning:
Products that are “Dead on Arrival” / “Not Functioning” may be Exchanged or Refunded after technical inspection from either our technicians/manufacturers’ or the supplier technicians.
As per manufacturers policies.