NAN OPTIPRO is an infant formula for healthy infants from birth to 6 months when they are not breastfed. OPTIPRO an optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount and quality of proteins needed for your baby's growth. Bifidus BL Two special fatty acids found in breast milk that contribute to brain development. DHA-ARA:Two special fatty acids found in breast milk that contribute to brain development.
How to Prepare:
1.Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2.Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Cow's milk, whey protein, skimmed dried cow's milk, palm olein, lactose, low erucic rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, maltodexin, fish oil (from tuna fish), emulsifier (soya lecithin), vegetable oil (from mortierella alpine), L-Phenylalanine, Bifidus culture, Taurine, L-Histidine, Inositol, Vitamins, Minerals.