NAN LF is designed for infants suffering from maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance.
How to Prepare:
1.Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Corn syrup, Palm olein, Whey protein, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, casein acid, sunflower oil, emulsifier soy lecithin, acidity regulator citric acid E330, vegetable oil from crypthecodinium cohnii with DHA, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina with ARA, Choline, Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938*), inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Nucleotides, Vitamins & Minerals. Contains Milk, Soy and Corn. *Under license from BioGaia AB
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.